Get Fit After the Holidays With a Body Composition Analysis, Personal Wellness Coaching and Healthy Food! Start now!
Need motivation to reach your Fitness, Wellness & Weight Loss Goals? Want to remain fit during the season of eatin’? At Om’echaye, we are here with guided motivation every step of the way, to help you meet your goals!
Each new year, we declare we will eat better, get healthier and move more ... only to find we’ve added on a few new pounds. But where to start?
8 TIPS TO AVOID HOLIDAY WEIGHT GAIN:
* Get moving - Walking regularly will help. Build your stamina from there.
* Start Now - Don’t delay, start before the Holidays hit - You’ll feel motivated.
* Drink Up - Did you know that being dehydrated may be confused with being hungry?
* Fill up on fiber - Add 5 or more servings of fresh fruit and veggies a day.
* Portion Control - Measure your portions to the size of your flat palm of your hand.
* Eat Mindfully - Avoid grazing, eat slowly, savor each bite.
* Manage Stress - Stretch, meditate, do yoga to keep your cortisol level low.
* Allow for a cheat here and there - choose wisely!
But, there is more … Yes, half the battle of staying fit is moving more, eating mindfully … but, did you know that you may be eating the totally wrong foods for your body type? Eating foods you ‘think’ are healthy but are creating a metabolic disaster and aiding in the inflammation process? Even if you work out regularly?
If you’re still at that set-point, whether you want to lose weight or maintain your fitness level, we’ve got your back!
Check out our detailed 360 plans - a trifecta!
1. INBODY Scan: The State-of-the-art Body Composition testing -- the most detailed analysis to see what you are truly made of! Accurately measuring body fat, lean body mass, basal metabolic caloric requirement, weight and fluid balance. https://inbodyusa.com/general/570-result-sheet-interpretation/
2. OM’echaye Kitchen meal plans: Delicious, custom made meal plans, created with love and warmth that are specifically created for your unique body chemistry. Dine in, order ahead and pick up for the week!
3. Personal Health Coaches: Guided support and motivation every step of the way to help you reach all of your wellness and fitness goals! A powerful combination to set up your success!
At Om’echaye Wellness, Fitness and Kitchen, we are here every step of the way. If you are successful we are successful. We are committed to helping you lead your happiest, healthiest, best life!
Try This Guilt Free Buttery Pureed Cauliflower Mash Recipe:
(easy side dish recipe)
* 6 cups Cauliflower (leaves and core removed), cut into small florets.
* ½ stick, ¼ cup Grass Fed Butter, Clarified butter (Ghee) -or- olive oil.
* Pink salt -or- sea salt and season with freshly ground pepper, to taste.
* Garnish with parsley, chives or scallions if desired.
1. Place 3 inches of unsalted veggie broth, chicken broth or bone broth in a large pot or vegetable steamer. Place Cauliflower in the steamer. Add 3 cloves of garlic if desired.
2. Turn flame to high heat.
3. Steam cauliflower till a fork goes in easily, usually 10-12 minutes.
4. Carefully place steamed cauliflower into a food processor or blender or masher and add a generous pinch or two of sea salt, butter, clarified butter or ghee or olive oil. Process till smooth, scraping down sides of processor if needed. That's it! If using a potato masher, place ingredients into a large bowl and mash until smooth.
Many blessings of health, happiness and love!