200hrs Yoga Teacher Training
THE ART OF TEACHING YOGA FROM THE HEART
"LIVE YOUR PASSION "
- Great experienced teachers
- Be part of an incredible community
- A program that fits your lifestyle
- A professional opportunity
- All levels welcome
Want to know more?
NEXT FREE INFO SESSION:
FRIDAY, AUGUST 2nd at 11:15am
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 14th 11:15am
The Om’echaye Yoga Teacher Training program is a 200-hour course certified by Yoga Alliance. This program is designed for beginner and advanced Yogis. Whether you aspire to become a teacher, to help others, or just to deepen your yoga practice, this program will leave you inspired and deeply transformed.
Times: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 11-2pm
A 200hr Practical Yoga Teacher Training with Alex Cohen
Additional yoga workshops on Saturday included on the tuition.
Yoga Teacher Training:
By participating in our yoga teacher training, we will help you to:
- Motivate and empower you to find your voice and your life purpose. (Dharma)
- Support you in the process of self-transformation and personal growth.
- Incorporate the practice of yoga into your daily life.
- Expand your knowledge and self-confidence.
- Experience a quantum leap in your yoga practice.
- Improve your body awareness and the understanding of the Self.
- Develop your observation skills and the art of improving students’ yoga practices.
- Learn how to lead and set up a yoga class.
- Learn to successfully teach a yoga class with the Om’echaye signature sequence.
Our unique Omechaye yoga signature sequence combines fluid movement with alignment-based poses, promoting positive changes in the awareness of the body thru a mindful practice that is safe and balanced. The result of this yoga class will be a centered state of mind and a blissful heart.
This 200-hour Yoga Alliance registered program will deliver a clear and easy-to-understand curriculum that focuses on:
- Asana practice. (Physical poses)
- Pranayama practice. (Breathing techniques)
- Applied yogic philosophy.
- Principles of practicing yoga: Foundation of the base, press and rebound, dual action, law of compensation and many more.
- Principles of Teaching: How to be an effective yoga teacher (The use of the voice, pace and observation skills, and hands-on adjustment, among others.)
- Anatomy for yogis.
- Yoga history.
- Mantra. (Sound repetition)
- Understanding of physical body and energetics. (Chakras)
- Yoga lifestyles.
- Code of ethics.
- & the business of yoga.
Why Om’echaye Yoga Teacher Training:
- Om’echaye promotes an environment for safety and transformation.
- Supported community of like-minded practitioners of the Om’echaye yoga community.
- Our Om’echaye Kitchen supports a healthy yoga lifestyle.
- We hold the space so your practice and teachings can grow.
- Our space is open for self practice.
- Work place opportunity.
- Supported by AYCY (All You Can Yoga.)
- Become a AYCY international yoga ambassador.
Early Bird until July 30th:
$3,450.00 (Including Closing Ceremony weekend at Kashi Ashram)
Until August 15th $3,550.00
Full Tuition September 9th $3,650.00
Ask us about our installment plans!
Call us at 954-456-6945
or email us at Jw@omechaye.com
Video Gallery › 200 Hour Teacher Training