Yoga and Ayurveda Exploration in India
March 14 – 30, 2020
Did you know India has been the cradle of the Vedic traditions of Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda? We are sure you do, which is why we would like to extend an invitation to join us on this amazing trip organized by Om’echaye Wellness and Fitness Center and hosted by Alexander Cohen and Javier Wilensky, Yoga Teachers. Understanding comes from direct experience and a journey to the source can be life changing!
Visiting India can be overwhelming to many people, which is why we have designed an itinerary that allows us to travel safely, with plenty of comfort along the way, at the included 5-star resorts that await you after a long day of touring and excitement. We will start every day with a Yoga and Meditation session. During the first week, we will journey to some of India’s most remarkable sites, such as the Taj Mahal, the Khajuraho temples and the sacred Ganges River, to name a few. In the second week, we will immerse ourselves in a rejuvenation Ayurvedic experience in Rishikesh, at the foothill of the Himalayas.
We will begin our extraordinary journey on November 14th and return to the US with a wealth of new experiences on March 30th 2020.
The best time to visit the north of India is ideally from late October to the end of April, as we will enjoy temperatures between 70 and 80 degrees. Our group is limited to 20 people and throughout our journey we will have comfortable private transportation and knowledgeable local guides helping everyone feel safe, informed and energized.
The retreat includes:
- 14-night accommodation in hotels mentioned above or similar on twin sharing basis (2 extra
nights for Agra extension).
- Meal plan as mentioned above.
- Daily Spa treatments in Rishikesh as mentioned above.
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing tour by air-conditioned Coach.
- Early Morning Boat ride on river Ganges in Varanasi.
- Evening witness Aarti Ceremony at Ghat in Varanasi.
- Flights: Kathmandu-Varanasi and Varanasi-Dehradun (Rishikesh).
- Transportation from and to airports
- Services of local English-speaking guide for sightseeing tours as per the itinerary.
- All applicable monument entrance fees as per the program.
- All applicable taxes on hotel and transport.
- All gratuities to hotel concierges, drivers and tourist guides.
- Services of our representative for assistance at the airport on arrival / departure transfer as per
Price does not include:
- Airfare to Kathmandu and from Delhi.
- Any extra meal other than that mentioned in the itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, table drinks etc.
- Travel insurance, visa etc.
- Camera fee – still & video.
- Any other item not mentioned above
FREE INFO SESSION:
January 09th at 12pm. We will review the details of our trip and will be able to respond to any further inquiry.
In case you cannot attend the presentation, we can certainly contact you directly. Please reply back with your phone number and best time to call.
The price based on double occupancy Nepal & India is $ 4,300 per person usd. Nepal, India& Agra $ 4,950 usd.
Supplement for single occupancy for Nepal & India is $ 5,900 usd. Nepal, India & Agra $ 6,800usd per person
Due Date for Payment:
January 30th 2020
About the hosts:
Alexander Cohen: is a recognized fitness instructor and personal trainer who has a unique ability to integrate mind, body and spirit in his work. He is an accredited Pilates and Yoga instructor, a massage therapist and a certified personal trainer from the National Strength and Condition Association (NSCA). He graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN) becoming a Holistic Health Coach. Through his versatility and creativity Alex has developed different fitness programs like BSFS workout, Cardio F.M., Stability Core Motion and most recently South Beach Pilates which has been presented in Seminars in Europe and South America. Alex holds a CPT certification from NSCA; a Functional Trainer Specialist certification from Carlos Santana in IHP; and a Weight Management Control Specialist certification from International Fitness Institute, among others. In addition he has trained with senior Iygengar yoga teachers. He believes that the three elements of success are the “3 P’s”: Passion, Perseverance and Patience. His personal mission is to positively influence people’s lives through fitness and wellness..
Javier Wilensky, Iyengar Yoga Teacher
"I thrive to inspire individuals to be sensitive to the gift of life and be thankful for their body and their challenges. My teachings come from the heart to touch the hearts of others. I believe that we should all be happier persons every day and when adversity crosses our path, yoga is the best tool to overcome it."