Yoga and Ayurveda Exploration in India
November 2 – 17, 2019
Did you know India has been the cradle of the Vedic traditions of Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda? We are sure you do, which is why we would like to extend an invitation to join us on this amazing trip organized by Om’echaye Wellness and Fitness Center and hosted by Luz Pellegrino, Ayurvedic Practitioner, and Javier Wilensky, Yoga Teacher. Understanding comes from direct experience and a journey to the source can be life changing!
Visiting India can be overwhelming to many people, which is why we have designed an itinerary that allows us to travel safely, with plenty of comfort along the way, at the included 5-star resorts that await you after a long day of touring and excitement. We will start every day with a Yoga and Meditation session. During the first week, we will journey to some of India’s most remarkable sites, such as the Taj Mahal, the Khajuraho temples and the sacred Ganges River, to name a few. In the second week, we will immerse ourselves in a rejuvenation Ayurvedic experience in Rishikesh, at the foothill of the Himalayas.
The best time to visit the north of India is ideally from late October to the end of April, as we will enjoy temperatures between 70 and 80 degrees. Our group is limited to 20 people and throughout our journey we will have comfortable private transportation and knowledgeable local guides helping everyone feel safe, informed and energized.
The retreat includes:
- 8-night accommodation in 5-star hotels with beakfast buffet.
- 7-night accommodation on Ayurveda package including treatments and 3 daily meals.
- Entire ground transportation including airport pick-up / drop and sightseeing by A/C large coach.
- Train fare for sector - Agra / Jhansi + Haridwar / Delhi by AC Chair Car class.
- Flights within India: Khajuraho/Varanasi and Varanasi/Delhi/Dehradun
- Early morning boat ride on river Ganges.
- Services of local guide in each place.
- Entrance fee to the monuments (Delhi: Qutab Minar, Humayun’s Tomb; Varanasi: Sarnath + evening Aarti + morning boat ride on river Ganges; Agra: Fatehpur Sikri,Taj Mahal, Agra Fort; Orchha: Temple; Khajuraho: Eastern & Western Temples; Rishikesh: Temples)
- Services of local representative for assistance at the airport on arrival / departure as per the program.
- All presently applicable taxes on hotel and transport.
Price does not include:
- Airfare to/from Delhi
- Travel insurance
- Any extra meal other than that mentioned above
- Any expenses of personal nature like portage, tips, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks etc.
- Video camera fee during monument visit.
- WIFI at the hotels.
FREE INFO SESSION:
Saturday, June 22nd at 12pm. We will review the details of our trip and will be able to respond to any further inquiry.
In case you cannot attend the presentation, we can certainly contact you directly. Please reply back with your phone number and best time to call.
The price based on double occupancy is $ 3,850 usd. Supplement for single occupancy is $ 1,250 usd.
Due Date for Payment:
About the hosts:
Luz Pellegrino, Ayurvedic Practitioner
Personally, this will be my 5th time visiting India with clients, friends and family and I am so excited at the prospect of sharing this country’s beautiful history and culture. I have dedicated the past 20 years to share the Vedic teachings or Yoga, Ayurveda and Meditation with the goal to improve people’s lives and promote their wellbeing.
Javier Wilensky, Iyengar Yoga Teacher
I thrive to inspire individuals to be sensitive to the gift of life and be thankful for their body and their challenges. My teachings come from the heart to touch the hearts of others. I believe that we should all be happier persons every day and when adversity crosses our path, yoga is the best tool to overcome it.